CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm A Big Kid Now?!

So it seems weird to be thinking about potty training before I even get Tyler off his pacifier. Or for that matter into his own bed.  But he has been showing more and more signs that he is ready. And is interested in it. When you ask him if he went he says yes and he is! Then he will lay down for you to change him. So any thoughts about it? It's crazy. I'm gonna give him a little bit more time then we will go buy him a potty chair. Who knows I may have him trained before his 2nd birthday which would awesome! Tonight we are starting him sleeping in his room. He already takes his naps in there. He seems very comfortable in his room. Plays in his room hours at a time. When you ask where Tyler's room is he will take you straight to it. So I hope that he is used to it and will take right to it.   He is growing up so fast. He will be 18 months this month. CRAZY! It's hard to look back at him when he was a baby=( Each day he is becoming more of a daddy's boy.*sniff*sniff He loves to play basketball and wrestle and run around the house following his dad. He wakes every morning looking for his dad. He will yell at the top of his voice DAD, DAD, DADDY!  Till I tell him he is gone to work. I love my boys.

No comments: