CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cooking

I love trying new recipes and cooking. I cooked my first turkey for Christmas this year and it turned out real moist and good. Then for the new years eve party I tried out a couple other new recipes. Just last week I tried my hand at homemade biscotti. Super good and super cheap to make. Sunday I made some homemade bread. Can you say gain 20 pounds instead of lose!  My husband and I got into cooking together a few years ago and when we get the chance to do it, its sooo good. We have mastered PF Chang's chicken lettuce wraps! But for some reason every night weekly meals have been going bad for me. Meals I have cooked for years going the bad route. They just don't taste the same. I don't get it. What am I doing wrong. It's weird. Maybe I just need to change everything and do new meals all the way around. Of course it is harder to cook when you have a 17 almost 18 month old toddler to keep in mind.  Who is a picky eater at times.  Okay picky most times.  But yeah.

No comments: