CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cabin Fever

Nothing like a good old blizzard. We got around 18 inches of snow in the last 24 hours. With 4-6 foot snow drifts. We are completely snowed in. And the worst part is Derek is off in another state working in this mess. With the flu I might add. Tyler is going crazy climbing walls. I am right there with him. We do not do good confined. Every turnpike was closed down yesterday and all of Tulsa was shut down. Crazy Okies don't do well with snow. Being from CO it is no big deal. And makes  me laugh.  I am ready for a vacation to somewhere warm and lots of outdoor activity's.

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

I know exactly how you feel. We have snow EVERYWHERE in this town and it is very hard to go out for anything. It's driving me nuts. I would love to simply go to a park or SOMETHING!