CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wee Bit.


{one} what time do you normally wake up?
When ever my son decides to wake up. Most of the time around 9 or 10.
{two} do you have a go-to song for karaoke?

It's been to long to even remember if I did.
{three} if you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see? I guess I would go with my favorie color on this and say green
{four} what color best matches your personality?

I have no idea.
{five} if you could choose one meal to cook better than anyone else, what would it be?

Umm. Steak and potatoes, and corn on the cob.
{six} how many keys do you have on your key ring?

I think two. House key and truck.
{seven} do you give your pets birthday/christmas gifts?

Don't have pets. But even when I did, I never did.
{eight} when your plate has different foods on it, do you mix or not?

Do not mix food. Most foods I don't even like touching on the same plate.
{nine} if you could hire someone to do one thing for you all the time, what would it be?

That's hard. I don't know which to pick a cook or a maid.
{ten} when flying, do you prefer the window or aisle seat?

I like the aisle. Which is good because Derek likes the window.

No comments: