CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Melt Down!?!

I think so. So in the three years of being on the road with Derek's schooling and training I had my first melt down last night. It was awful. I have been able to deal with it all up until the last month before he is done. What is that about? Maybe it is just three years worth of stuff all hit me. I don't know. I do know I want to be home.  These last few weeks have been the worst. The stress is so high right now because of the job.  We will be moving locations sometime this week. But don't have any idea where.  Derek should be done. But they are giving him the run around. They are making him go to class. Even though he has everything done. So when he goes to class he will just be sitting there.  I am so sick of it. It has been three long years of them telling us your moving here and there. Month after month. Year after year. Them being in control of  OUR life. Well I want my life back please. Okay so it hasn't all been bad times. Our family couldn't have bonded and been this close had we been at home.  We would never have experienced half the things we have. It's all really bitter sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU need to be thankful your husband has a job!

Tammy K. said...

I am so sorry Lee. Just keep thinking about the last sentence. You would not have bonded as much in different circumstances I can imagine it has been really hard. The good thing is you do have a home that you can go to on the weekends and Derek is almost done and in 10 yrs you will look back and see an adventure. Hang in there. It's almost over!!!