CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Independence,KS

Is going to be are next stop. We will be moving there tomorrow. I always hate going from a big city to a little rat hole of a town with nothing.  The town has one ran down motel from what the guys say.  If that's how guys describe it you know it can't be pretty. Good thing we have the RV. Lets just hope it makes the trip. I have been searching all day for a KOA park. But there is none in that area. So my days of free cable and wifi on the road may be over. The only good thing about the move is we will be closer to home. Anywhere from two hours or even an hour. Depending where we find a camp ground. I have a list of numbers to call and get info on. I also needing to  be organizing and packing up in the RV for stuff don't dump out everywhere when driving.

No comments: