CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How About Iola,KS/Ty-Ty/Me

So after I did all that calling and found us a new place to live, Derek calls. They switched towns.  Of course they did.  So they will be working in a town called Le Roy, KS. But we will be staying in Iola, KS. We will be a little over 2 hours from home. We will be staying in motel for the rest of the week. Then on Saturday after Derek gets out of class we will move the RV down and get things set up.  That is if they don't change there minds again.

So moving on. Tyler. OH Tyler. That boy I think started his terrible twos. He has been testing the waters a bit to much lately. The process of the pacifier is coming along. He only has it at bedtime.  He is all most to the point where he forgets about it. So  I hope it will be gone before to long. He has started saying Ty-Ty which is so cute. But has also starting taking off his cloths:-/ Every time I turn around I am having to get onto him and put his shirt and pants back on. GRRR I don't like it. He love veggie tales. And this weekend we are taking him to see Veggie Tales Live. I can't wait.  I know he is going to love it!










{one} do you collect anything? if so, what and how long have you been collecting?
Pressed Pennys. I started doing it when I was 8 and have have a huge collection of them. From every vacation and trip that had a penny press thing. I still do it to this day.
{two} what is one cleaning tip that you swear by?
I don't have any sorry.
{three} who would you call for bail money?
This would never happen. But if so my mom.
{four} what is one thing you miss about being a kid? 
Not having to worry about bills and money.
{five} name a few of your guilty pleasures.
Bubble bath and chocolate.
{six} how early do you start your holiday shopping?
Most years it's 2weeks before Christmas. LOL But this year I started early and have 4 gifts bought.
{seven} what is a family tradition that you would like to pass on to your significant other/children? 
Open on gift on Christmas Eve. And string popcorn and fruit loops.
{eight} what do you consider your greatest achievement?
I really don't know.
{nine} what do you do to pamper yourself?
Pedicure
{ten} if you were to start your own restaurant, what would it be called?
No idea.












1 comment:

Momma Tammi said...

So...will you be in town or no? As for the taking off the clothes...as frustrating as it is at the moment, just remember...it will pass!