CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Sick Boy

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I spent the week with a sick baby. Throwing up and diarrhea=( Every night I would wake up covered in one or the other. It was awful. For him and me! I thought he had the flu but never has ran a fever. Then on Saturday I was going to take him to urgent care because it still wasn't any better.  But before I did I looked really good in his mouth and the two top eye teeth are popping threw. The poor boy has the hardest time with teething. He stayed on the sofa for six hours straight. It was so sad. He still isn't 100% but is getting there.  So with Tyler being sick the past 8 days not much has went on. We did get our Christmas stuff up though.

 Now we are back in Kansas. Counting down the days till we move back home. We got three weeks left! Two weeks left in the RV. Then we will move it back home. Then the last week we will stay in a motel. I CAN NOT believe it is this close. I want to jump, scream, cry, throw a party, and well you get the point. I just pray the lord has the perfect job back at home for us. I want the days living on the road to be over with. It has been a long bumpy road.

1 comment:

Jessa Stephens said...

Wow. Tyler has had a rough time with teething... Poor baby! Hope he get's back to 100% soon!!

That's sooo cool that your almost done living in the RV. That's got to be an awesome feeling!