CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Pictures/Update

Okay. I now got my computer fixed. So maybe I can keep up better. TY had his 1 month check on Friday. He now weighs 9lbs 12.5ozs and is 22in. He is growing so much. The doc said he is perfect and can not believe how strong he is. He has grown out of almost all his newborn cloths and is moving on to 0-3 months. Did I say he is growing up way to fast and I want to keep him my baby forever. I would like everyone that can to remember me in your prayers. Since having Ty I have started having some major problems with my back. I don't know if they gave me a spinal block or what exactly but something is not right and I am in pain a lot of the time these days now. I am so sad but have come to accept the fact that we aren't going to be able to make it to the Assembly this year. I had been thinking we still had a chance but it is gone. Derek had to take to much time off with us having the baby. So we will have to wait till next year. Here is a couple of pictures.

2 comments:

Montgomery's said...

Cute pics!

Momma Tammi said...

Ty is so handsome! Give him hugs and kisses for me. I'll be praying for your back...that is no fun.