CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Life Is Great.

So things have been going GREAT. We have got settled into our rent house in Kansas and have a somewhat routine going on. It has been kind of hard with all the running back and forth to the dr's for me and Ty but it is now starting to slow down. Each day it seem's like my little boy is growing and soon will be a big boy. He has started to hit at his toy's and also picks his head up and looks all around. Also he rolls back and forth on his side. It is so great. I can't even think of what life was before him nor can I go two seconds with out talking about him. Well I have a ton of pictures but blogger is not letting me upload them. So I will have to try the next time I get free time.

No comments: