CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lets See

Where to begin. It has been awhile. We have been up to a lot these days. From getting a truck to becoming parents. But I am sure most know that by now. We had our little boy Tuesday July 28th at 6:38pm. Coming in at 8lbs 1oz. 20.25inches long. Which I don't think anyone would have guessed. It has been a crazy time trying to get into a routine of things. Derek is an amazing Dad. He had to step up to the plate in full swing. Because I was not able to do anything. I was in labor 12 hours and then it was just not going to happen so I had to have a c section. But all is going well. So here is just a couple of pics. I have a ton already. Can you beleive that? Enjoy

6 comments:

Jamey said...

He is soooo PRECIOUS!!! I want to kiss him and spoil him soooo bad. Thats what aunties are for right?!?!? Love you guys.

Montgomery's said...

Congratulations!!!! Ty is an absolute adorable big baby boy! Can't wait to meet him in person.

ToughLady said...

he is a beautiful baby... congratulations try to get some sleep...

Grace & Co said...

Congratulations! The pictures are great. You both look so happy- and you should be! He's beautiful! Please keep us posted with lots of pictures. :)

Momma Tammi said...

I don't know how many times I can say it, but he is absolutely beautiful and adorable. Glad things are settling into a routine for you and you both are such cute parents.

Netty said...

So sweet! How are you recovering from the c-section? I had to have one too. Guess what! Our boys have the same birthday! Tuesday, July 28, 2009 was an awesome day! Don't you think? lol!