CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

False Alarm, Heat, 20 Days To GO!

Where to start. Okay the heat has been absolutely crazy hot. I'm not a big fan of it these days. And yet I was out in it all weekend. I am so dumb! Saturday we decide to go look at a truck we had seen in town. So we were out looking at that for hours it seemed. Well we didn't even go expecting to buy or anything like that but some how we might be doing that. The dealer ship let Derek take it to Kansas for the week to see how he likes it. Of course Derek is in love with it. And I must say it is a nice looking truck. So we shall see what happens this weekend with it. Then that night knowing it was well over a 100 out we went to the drillers baseball game. That was a rough one. Not the best idea when you are ready to POP! But we had a good time over all.

Now the false alarm. I don't know what the deal was last night but I woke up two in the morning with a weird pain. And the pains lasted off and on till five in the morning. I guess it's the start of false labor but I'm really not a fan of it. And I'm sure the people I woke up is not a fan of it either. I really don't want to just go into labor. I would rather it be planned. It is less stressful then trying to guess if I'm in real labor or not. And do I need to call the Dr or not. Or go to the hospital or not. I don't like it. Well that's about it.

1 comment:

Momma Tammi said...

Ha! That brought flashbacks to the day I delivered Jeremy. I called the doctor and told the nurse..."I'm not sure if I'm in labor or not, but I'm having these pains that have been 5 minutes a part for the last hour, what do you want me to do?!" She didn't think it was so funny!

Time is passing quickly and before you know it...that precious little boy that you are carrying is going to be in your arms.