CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 6, 2009

36 Weeks And 27 Days To Go!

And the count down has began. We now have everything we can think for this boy. His room is complete. All we are doing now is waiting on him. Derek can't hardly wait. And is always asking if I am having contractions or if I think I am in labor. Derek has already put the base in the SUV and has packed Ty's diaper bag. We are both praying he will come when Derek is home or on his way home. It has been so hard on the both of us being apart. Last week when he left I was tore up and had a hard time dealing with it. This week was his turn. I couldn't stand hearing him sad and just wanting to come home. Asking me if I could think of any other way to do things for he can be here. It is so tough but it is the only thing we can do.

So in other things. Hope everyone had a good weekend. We did shopping in Tulsa on Friday. Then did somethings to the house and just hung out. We got together with the family for the 4Th, went swimming, watched fireworks and of course ate way to much. Then that was about it. Now it's Monday and not much is going on. I will be watching Ashton for the next few weeks so something fun and interesting should come out of that. Well have a good week!

No comments: