CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Been Awhile

So it's been awhile since I last blogged. My computer got a dumb virus and I have been fighting with it to fix it. Then I get internet some days and others not. But anyway things are still going great. My little boy is 4 weeks old today and growing like a weed. It already makes me sad to think he is growing up. He slept the other night for 5 hours straight. Boy was that a treat. He now plays with toys. It is so cute. I am still trying to recover. It's funny but the past few days I have hurt more then right after having him. I don't know if it's cause I am trying to do more or because my stomach is growing back together. Other then that things are still the same. Derek is still working in Larned, KS. I don't think we will ever leave this town. But it has been nice to be staying in a rent house then motel. I have resent pictures but I just discovered I left my camera in OK. So the will have to wait. Well I hear TY calling my name.

1 comment:

Momma Tammi said...

Ty resembles Isaac. I can't believe that it has already been 4 weeks since he arrived. Time sure is flying by.