CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Summer Gone?

So I think summer left Kansas. It has maybe be 70 in the day and 50 at night if not colder. It is crazy. I think this is the first year that I am not ready for winter. The other night when we went to the store I got Ty his jacket and then Derek step outside and had me grab his. I took mine to just in case. Well Derek and Ty had there's on and well I needed mine on to but didn't. I am so not looking forward to winter and it is so strange. I am normally all for it. Here is my boys bundled up.

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I'm not ready for winter either. I'm still trying to thaw and dry out from living in Washington. Adorable pics.

Gram (Connie M) said...

CUTE! HE IS ALREADY GETTING BIG.