CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Almost A Month

Wow I can not believe it has been that long since I have posted. I guess it's hard to find time to these days. I have set down to blog a few times but have had to save them and forgot to go back to them when I was done tending to Ty. Well to catch up from what we have been doing lets see. Been in Kansas working. We had Ty dedicated. Ty got a cold a couple of weeks ago but is doing better. He has a smile on his face most of the time. And is growing and growing. He had his two month check up on Tuesday. And got shots. The worst thing every I must say. He now weighs 12 lbs, 7.5 oz. and 23 inches. It was are first time to stay in Oklahoma without Derek, and well it didn't go very well. I guess Ty missed his daddy and his routine and was pretty fussy while there. We are now in Kansas and he couldn't be more happy. He is sleeping about six hours straight at night now well most nights. Ty went to his first college football game and loved it. He really likes to be outside as well. We went for a walk the other day and he just looked all around. And other then that life is great. We will be going out to Colorado this weekend for a quick visit.

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

It sounds like you're doing well! I love all of the pictures on your blog. You all look very happy. :)