CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another

So maybe I have learned to balance my time right. And are back on track. This month has been so none stop it's crazy. And the months to come seem just as busy. With making plans for holidays and church activities there is no time. But oh well I wouldn't really know what to do otherwise. Tyler is getting bigger and bigger. He is now 3 months old. It just seems like yesterday I was having him. Time goes by way to fast. It makes me sad to see him growing up so much. He is now teething none stop it seems. And wants to stand up 24/7 and loves taking baths. He grabs whatever is in his reach. And for the first time the other day he sat in a high chair *tear*. Oh and best of all he sleeps all night long. Well thats it for now.

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

So glad we got to see you this past weekend. Ty is a doll!

Grace & Co said...

You sound so happy! :)