CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

No Sleep = Grumpy

So for whatever reason my son decided he didn't want to sleep last night. He was up all night long. Which didn't make me happy. It was the first time ever. He has never done that before. Let's hope tonight goes better. I hope he don't have sleep problems like me. Some nights I get to where I can't sleep and are up all night. But I don't know if that can be a problem for a 3 month old. hmmm

So the weather has been great. Last weekend we enjoyed the day out. We went to a little pumpkin patch. Went threw a hay maze and picked out a pumpkin all that fun stuff. Now October is over and the going is going to get started. We have something going every weekend from now till the new year. It is crazy. But I am looking forward to it all. I need to get off and make a list for retreat. Which is this weekend. Can't wait!