CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Computer Crash Florida And Moving!

Okay first off my computer has crashed and died. So that is the reason for no posting. I have been without it for over two weeks and don't know if I can make till we get another. I am so not happy about. But there isn't anything I can do so moving on. Florida was awesome. We went to Disney four day's, the beach, and Sea World. While there we celebrated our anniversary. I have been blessed to have had three wonderful years (well for the most part;) with my husband and I more to come I hope. So that was great. Now the moving part. First day back from vacation and Derek comes home and says he is getting switched location for his job, and Thursday is our last day there. So I had two days to pack up the apartment. Boy was that fun. We had so much stuff I couldn't believe it. Things pile up fast in eight months. So now we are going to be farther away from Oklahoma. Which I am so not happy about. We will only get to go back to Oklahoma on holidays for the next year. Did I say it makes me so sick to think about that. I don't now if we will be able to rent a house or something this time. It may just be motel staying from here on out. Well that about sums it up. I need to spend as much time as I can with everyone. Being I'm never going to see them again=( Don't know when you'll here from me again. Here is just a couple of pictures. It's to hard to load them on dial up.

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I love the pic at the top. Was that taken in Florida? So where are you two living now?

d_lhays said...

The one as header? That was taken in Colorado. We are in a very very small town called Larned,Ks.