CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Super Cold Friday!

It was 6 degrees this morning when I woke up. Oh wait and the heater in a room was broke all night and morning. So we had it on but it was doing no good. And you know its cold if I'm saying it. So there is nothing better then snuggling up in a blanket drinking hot tea and reading a book on cold days.ah So I thought Friday was never going to get here. Only four day's left till I get to go home. But I am torn. We had planned on going to CO for Thanksgiving because we never spend Holiday's there. But then some how changed our mind and are now going to OK. I was okay with it at first but now that it is closer I want to go to both and I feel so sad about having to pick one over the other. When I talked to my grandma and told her I wasn't going to be there she seemed so sad and heart broken. Which brake's my heart. The only thing that helps is for me to think how blessed I am to have such wonderful family's. Because there are some out there who doesn't have any. Okay this is something fun or good when you don't have really anything to post about on Fridays.


1. The last band I saw live was SKILLET boy was that a long time ago.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is FOOD, FAMILY, GAMES. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is NO WHERE CLOSE TO BEING STARTED.
4. Thoughts of COLD,SNOW,AND HOLIDAY FOODS fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear FLIP FLOPS.
6. Bagpipes ARE OKAY.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to DEREK GETTING OFF , tomorrow my plans include GOING TO TOWN and Sunday, I want to LEAVE FOR THANKSGIVING BUT CAN'T TILL TUESDAY NIGHT!

Stay warm and have a good weekend

No comments: