CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Not So Much!

Well my weekend just flew by. Oh wait I didn't get a weekend. Derek had to work Saturday and Sunday he had class. So Saturday when he got off work we loaded up and went to Wichita. We stayed the night there and did laundry at a good laundry mat. OH wait I had never told the laundry story. In this small town the don't follow the no smoking rules. Like the big city's do. So we go to do laundry the first week we are here and the laundry place is so ran down. We didn't even know it was in business but it was. So we went in because it was late in the night and didn't want to drive to another town to do it. Anyways we get our cloths in the washer then there was people smoking then that's when we noticed the smoking welcome sign. Talk about one hot chick! I hated. What 's the point in washing cloths when they are going to be dirty before you leave.! So needless to stay I was thankful to be in Wichita doing laundry at a good place. After getting done with that we had to go to Walmart because I forgot the air pump for the air mattress. So by the time we got back to the apartment it was 12:30 it gets better. I had to be up at 4am to get the rest of our stuff from the apartment and be on the road to Topeka by 5:30am. I didn't get to sleep till 2:45. So to say the least Sunday was the longest day ever. On a good note Derek passed another test. He is one more step closer to being done. Derek let me know today that rumor going around is they wont be working any Saturday's in December so lets hope it is true. That would be so great. Other wise we will have to miss some of our Christmas traditions which will make me so upset. Well that's it for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH bummer what a weekend hopefully you will get to come home this weekend (?) and get moved from that town soon. anyway have a better week love ya'll Gram