CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

How is it that vacations are supposed to be a time to relax and enjoy life. But to get ready for it is death. The packing list. Getting the house ready to be left. All the extra fee's that come up. I hate it. So I was making phone calls about somethings and boy is it expensive and dumb. We have to leave are suv at the airport so we have fee's for that which isn't bad $9.00 a day. But to check baggage your talking 15 bucks for a forty pound bag if you go over forty pounds 150bucks. And that's just on the fist bag. I don't even want to get started if you need a second bag. I hate it. I don't think I will be flying anymore. Its not worth it at all. Anyways that has been my week. I wont say anything more about the trip to Colorado. I will just put some pictures up. Oh Heather I got Dance Revolution=) It's just as fun or so Derek says he has been playing it like crazy. I haven't got to yet because I still can't walk.


3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh fun! Too bad I won't be seeing you ever again! Have fun in FL!

Jamey said...

Yea you guys have fun in FL but be careful and come back. hehe! Love ya

Momma Tammi said...

Great pics.