CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

My Wonderful Husband


Our birthdays are a day apart. So on mine he came home from work and surprised me with flowers. Then took me shopping for my present. We have both agreed not to try and surprise each other it never works. We are both to picky to buy for. So for my birthday he bought me a new camera. I am so happy. It is a real good one for the classes I will be taking at some point. Then after we did shopping for me I took him to get his gift. He ended up getting a new guitar case and a new amp. He was very happy. So then we went to dinner.We went to a place called Sumo. They cook your meal in front of you while putting on a show. Very good. It was a very good birthday. On his birthday the poor guy had to work all day. I thought of calling his boss and asking them if they could send him home but I thought it would never work. So I spent the day making him a song book. I printed off some many music cords. So when he got off work I gave that to him and we went to dinner.He picked Red Lobster. So off we went. He got a whole lobster. The ones they go get out of the tank=( When they brought it to the table the eyes were looking at me and freaked me out. Gross! I made Derek turn it around.
After dinner we went and got Starbucks and walked a water fall type lake area. Then went and got some ice cream. Well now that you are probably bored out of your mind I'm going to go. I need to get packed to head to Oklahoma when Derek gets off. Have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

ToughLady said...

Happy birthday to both of you I forgot abolut it, sorry i am late sounds like you guys had a really good time, God Bless