CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday

Well we had another good weekend in Oklahoma. We did lots of things as normal. We went and played miniature golf Friday evening. Then Saturday we went to the block party in Tulsa. Then spent the evening just visiting. Sunday we had a good church service. Then visited the rest of the day then played a game. Monday we slept in a little bit. Then went to our house and Derek got the yard mowed. And I had a lot of running around to do. We wont be going back to Oklahoma till November. It seems like we always have to do this. We are on the go and in a different state each week ha. But I have really good news. If all goes as planned we will only be doing this till August of next year. Which is way sooner then we thought. I am so happy at the thought of being done way sooner. I will leave you with a couple of pictures from this weekend. I am still trying to figure out my camera before we go on vacation in two weeks. Enjoy! He says he wasn't sleeping but I think different. What do you think. He is awful snug with that bunny=)
This was in Tulsa when we played miniature golf. I think Derek and Kylie tied for first place.
Ashton played DeDe's guitar. He loves it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you add more info about it.

Anonymous said...

its good to know about it? where did you get that information?

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.