CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Ours all started Friday. My dad and I left Colorado on Friday to go to Kansas and pick Derek up. We got a late start and didn't end up leaving till 3 pm. We drove to springs to find it snowing hard. Made it threw springs to drive in a full on white out blizzard! For three hours moving 30 mph. So we ended up getting to KS at 1:30am. When we should have been there at 6pm. So we decided to sleep for a hour or two. Then got back on the road at 4am. We hit bad weather to OK the whole way. Talk about two long days.

Any way we stood to days in OK. One in which was spent in Tulsa trying to start are Christmas shopping. We ended up getting our Christmas stuff out and setting up our tree two days before Christmas funny I know but I couldn't not do it. Then one evening us and Kylie and Josh went to Heather and Aaron's and ate and watched Christmas movies all night long. We all camped out in there living room. Christmas Eve we all got together ate finger foods and opened presents. We ate dinner with the family on Christmas and left out Christmas day to come back to KS to work. Thus where in KS right now. I am tired of being here. But I think it is almost over. Being at this location that is. Next place we go is up in the air.

Ans to top it all off I got sick in CO and have been blah. I don't think I am ever going to feel better. I was really bummed about having to leave on Christmas day. I hate traveling these days. We have put so many miles on the SUV in the past three months. It is going to die on us before summer ever gets here. Well that is it for now. Here is just a couple of pictures of the weekend. My memory on my camera is completely full. I would have took more but couldn't. I need to take it in but talk about some money.


No comments: