CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year

Hope all is well starting off this New Year. Hope it to be better then 2007. Looking back over the year wow. A lot happened in that year. Our life has changed so much in just one year. And I know there is going to be so many more changes this year. I don't know if I'm truly ready for it. I know what changes are going to happen but it still makes you all crazy. But I look for 2008 being new and different.

New Years resolutions. Everyone talks about it but does anyone really do it. I was reading somewhere about it and it said NO. It last for two to three weeks. That's kind of funny. If you ask me. Because I am one of them. ha ha And so yet again like every American I'm going to set something in hopes of accomplishing it. But I am going to try and bust threw the on going chain of failure and succeed. I got everything for it and I'm ready to do it. It's not something unrealistic. So we shall see what happens.

Derek is working late tonight and has to work tomorrow as well. But good news is we only have two weeks left on this job and then it's bye bye Marysville,KS. It should go by real fast. Derek is only working next week then were off to Colorado again. He wants a vacation from working. So we are going there to go snow boarding a few days and visit of course. It's feels like I live there again. I have been to Colorado more in the past two months then I have in Oklahoma. Maybe it's a sign. ~grin~ Anyways that is it for now.

No comments: