CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pictures


The Balancing Rock. Pretty scary. I thought for sure when we went under it then would decide to fall down.



Another part of Garden of the Gods but I can't remember the name of these rocks. Sorry


Kissing Camels. Can you see them?


A view from the top of the gift shop




This is at the Garden of the Gods gift shop and visitor center. Isaac showing off his smashed penny.





"Feel the rhythm feel the ride get on up it's Bobsled time"




Hanging on for life



Isaac doing a pull up in the hall of fame room



Outside walking taking the tour of the Olympic Training Center. A very pretty view. Also very cold out. I didn't know it involved walking outside so I didn't bring a jacket. Talk about freezing.




The front of the Olympic Training Center.

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Ya know...I lived there 13 years and never took the tour at the Olympic Training Center. I can only imagine how cold you were walking around outside. Great pictures!

Grace & Co said...

Oh man! These pictures make me miss Colorado Springs. I always thought the balancing rock would decide to fall over whenever we all went up there. It is pretty scary! My family and I toured the olympic training center once! It was a lot of fun.

d_lhays said...

I lived there 18 years and had never went to see it. Guess it just took moving away. And a warm cup of Starbucks does wonders to warm a person up.

Everytime I go back to Colorado I just want to cry. I miss it so much. It was a lot of fun.