CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's sad when people you know,became people you knew. And when you can walk right past someone that at one part in your life was a big part of your life, and how you used to be able to talk to them for hours about the little nothings in life, and now you can barely talk for 5 minutes. It is truly sad. I was talking to a friend today and it came up about people from school that we knew. I haven't lived there since I graduated so I have lost touch with many. So I don't know what has been going on. So as we were talking she started telling me about all these people that we had knew that passed away. I was shocked about how many of them that there was plus that I knew some and others I didn't. It really bothered me.

Then I got to thinking about my last trip to Colorado. I ran into who was my best friend in elementary school till my freshman year in high school. I didn't even know who she was. My mom happened to work with her and told me who it was. I am not even sure she knew who I was. So that just shows how much things can change. But then you have those friends you have known as long as you can remember and that are so close they are like your sisters. You stay in close contact with them and you know each and every little detail. Well hope everyone has a wonderful week. I'm in Colorado so i don't know how much I will be posting.

4 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Enjoy your time in Colorado. Where are you two off to next?

d_lhays said...

We have had a good time. In fact we have enjoyed it so much we are staying another week well kind of. Derek got laid off so we ain't to sure what is going to happen or where we are going. So it was stay in Colorado or go to Oklahoma. Till some work comes up.

Momma Tammi said...

Ooooh bummer! Hope some work shows up soon...vacations that last too long aren't any good for ya, if ya know what I mean.

Grace & Co said...

Oh my goodness! I'm sure that's a tad stressful. :S Praying for you guys!