CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

OK it has be along time I am surprised i have an account still. But I have had a few people asking why I haven't been blogging. The reason being I didn't think I had anything important to say and I didn't think anybody really cared. But I was wrong I guess. So I'm back. Well I'm trying to think if anything big happen in the last two months. We had a good Easter. And a few weeks ago we had a wonderful Youth Convention. The Lord is so great to us. We were able to go to Tulsa for revival with Bro. Smith two nights. Bro. Smith will be in Pryor for a four day revival next week. Heather had Asthton's birthday party at pizza hut. It was so cute. Derek will be holding a revival in Pueblo, Colorado the first of June. Which is nice because i will get to see my family this summer when I thought i wasn't going to. The Lord works in so many ways. So if you could keep that in your prayers we would both appreciate it. It is going to be his first revival. We will also get to be there for Aleah's first birthday. Well that's all for now so till next time ttly

2 comments:

Jamey said...

HEY GIRL! ITS ABOUT TIME YOU BLOG. I MISS READING THEM AND SEEING HOW YOU GUYS ARE DOING EVERYDAY. IM REALLY EXCITED YOU GUYS WILL BE OUT HERE IN JUNE. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS.Yippee!! WE WILL HAVE TO ALL GET TOGETHER FOR SOME SERIOUS YARD SELLING ON THAT FRIDAY. ~SMILE~
LOVE YA

Momma Tammi said...

LeAnndra...*shaking head*...we want to hear about all of the little, boring-to-you things that happen everyday. Those are the things that cement great friendships. The BIG things are the cherries on the sundaes, but the little things are the ice cream and hot fudge and since I'm not a fan of the cherries...I'll go for the ice cream and hot fudge. Blog away girly! You've been missed!