CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Rain, rain go away! It has been raining for as long as i can remember. Rain plus curly hair is a bad combo. I have to wear my hair curly this causing me to have to buy hairspray ever three days and shampoo ever five days. It's getting pretty expensive. Any way Derek is on call for two weeks. With it storming ever day this week he is going to be getting a lot of overtime. Which wouldn't be bad but we started revival last night with Bro. Smith. He was able to be there for last night service. So that was good. But as the week goes on he will be drained. He got to sleep two hours before being called out last night. Then he came home and got to sleep another two hours before having to be back at work for another eight day.
Well I am looking forward to getting to see my dad. He is coming out some time this month. To bring me my car and visit. He hasn't be able to come out and see me since my wedding . So it is going to be kinda strange having him stay for awhile with us at our home. I don't know if he has really realized how grown up and on my own i am. Even though i haven't lived with him for four years. I'm kind of nervous of to how it will be. I guess will see though. Well I rambled enough for now.

2 comments:

Jamey said...

You BLOGGED again. YEAH!!! I know what you mean about the rain. It had rained and snowed, yes thats right snowed here for the last week and a half. Finally yesterday it was sunny and pretty. Glad revival is going good so far. I know you'll have a good visit with your dad. Its always good to get to visit with family, or is it, hmmmmm... lol

Pam said...

Wow you blogged again. lol. I'm getting tired of the rain also. I know we needed the rain, but enough is enough. We will see you Thursday night at revival.