CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

What a trip

Well I'm back from Colorado. It was a long weekend. I think i got a total and three hours of sleep the whole weekend. The trip down there took 13 hours. I got to visit with my grandma, mom, dad, Tim, my best friend, and my grandpa who i hadn't seen in years. I spent Saturday going to yard sales. I got a bunch of stuff. Then i meet with my best friend for lunch/ dinner. Then we went shopping. It was fun. Saturday evening i spent with my dad, grandpa and some friends of the family. I felt very out of place with everyone. I grew up with Spanish as almost a first language and over the years i stopped talking it. I can understand it but can't speak it as fluent as i should. So everyone in the house was speaking it. So i was just sitting there. Every now and then i would say something. But for the most i just sat there. Sunday I took my mom out for breakfast and spent a couple of hours with her. Then went to my grandma's to pack. Then i went up to Colorado springs for church. After that we went for dinner and jumped on the road. We drove for four hours and stopped in Colby, Kansas for the night. We got up that morning and left around 9:30. It took us 10 hours then to get to Pryor. Making it a total of a 14 hour trip. It was very long. It is so good to be back home. Even though i spent the day doing laundry, a sink full of dishes, and cleaning the whole house. Well that's all for now.

1 comment:

Momma Tammi said...

The trip between Oklahoma and Colorado seems to be never-ending. I always dreaded making it. Glad you guys had a safe trip and that you got to visit with so many while you were in Colorado.