CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Good Week

It has been a good week. To start off Derek is finally off call after two long weeks. He came home from work with good news. That he got the 40 hours overtime he needed to take off work to go to Colorado. So now we don't have to take a week off with no pay. Praise the Lord. The weather has been really nice. I got out of the house and mowed. And I have even managed to go for a couple of runs this week. Which I must say that i was like to die trying to get threw 3 miles. I have got out of the routine of walking so I'm not used to it anymore. But as of next week I'm going to get back on track.
Jamey and the kid's have been down. So it's been a bunch of fun. We played a few games of hand and foot to all hours of the night, and Disney Scene It. And ate! It's going to be very sad when they leave tomorrow:(





No comments: