CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 8, 2007

I know i have become a big slacker. I have been busy looking for a job for a week and a half now. I'm needing to go to work for a few months because of up coming events. We have a wedding to go to in September. And we have planned to go on vacation to Florida in November. I would also like to make it out to Colorado sometime but the looks of that isn't to great. Heather and I are on a weight loss mission. We have been walking everyday. We have made it up to walking three miles a day now. Derek and Aaron have been jogging to. (only two miles!) They are training to run the Tulsa Marathon in October. No weight has come off yet but I also need to work on eating healthy. Oh and my biggest issue! I am allergic to Oklahoma! I have been sneezing 24/7 itchy watery eyes the whole works. I've got to get out of here. Well I've got to go get rested up. Tomorrow Heather and I are going to Tulsa to wait in line a few hours early to get into the winter jam tour.( concert- Jeremy Camp Hawk Nelson Steven Curtis Chapman and a few others) We want to be right in front of the stage. I'll try and take some pictures and post them in about 3 or 4 weeks knowing me.

3 comments:

Denise said...

What time are ya'll planning on being there?
We were thinking about 5

d_lhays said...

I'm thinking around 4. We want to get in the front

Momma Tammi said...

So...did you make it to the front of the stage? When we did that for Winter Jam a couple years ago, I thought that my heart was going to literally burst in my chest.

Give yourself another year or so to adjust to the allergies in Oklahoma. After being gone for 20 years, when we moved back, I reacted badly with alleries. The doctor told me if the allergies didn't get better in six months, that I would have to move elsewhere. I went to church and told them to start praying that if this was where God wanted me for now, then I needed Him to take care of the allergies. I had to deal with them another three months, but eventually, it did get much, much better. I'll be praying for ya.