CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 23, 2007

Beautiful!

The weather has been absolutely beautiful. It has been around 70 degrees the whole week. I have been able to have the window's open all week. I love it. We finally got our yard cleaned up from the ice storm. The city came by and hauled all the broken tree limbs off. I plan to attempt to plant flowers again. Last year i tried but it wasn't to successful. I don't think i have the green thumb as they say. But it's weird both mom and dad have it. They plant the prettiest rose gardens and the best vegetable garden. So i don't know what happen to me. Well i am in the mist of making chocolate chip cookies so i think I'm gonna go. We have district convention tomorrow so please be praying for that.

3 comments:

Grace & Co said...

How did the Convention go???

d_lhays said...

The Lord's presence was wonderful. I was so blessed.

Grace & Co said...

That's great! I'm so happy for you guys! :-) I'm looking forward to our Youth Convention in April. I'm praying the Lord gives us an amazing convention to where we leave there with our spiritual bellies full! :-)