CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ready Or Not ?

Is the question. My baby is going to be one in no time. I am starting the process of weaning him. I am working on cutting out the day feedings and then will move to the night ones. Tyler is doing great without the day feedings. It's me that is having a problem. I am so sad about it. I am having a hard time seeing him grow up on me! I still sit and think about when I was pregnant with him. The first time I felt him move. The morning play sessions in my belly and so on. And now him moving on to big boy things. Not needing his momma as much. So sad. Speaking of big boy things. He is now in a big boy seat. Which makes him seem so old. He no longer will eat baby food. We now have to order his own meal. He got his first kids meal the other night at The Texas Road House. And ate it all. Oh I can go on and on. I have been sitting trying to work up the guts to order his first birthday party stuff. But can't bring myself to do it yet.

No comments: