CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Life/Pics

So glad it is a new week. Last week was one of the worst ever. It started with Tyler being sick. Taking him to the ER late one night. Then the landlord not getting rent that we mailed. I guess the mail lost it. So we are now 500 dollars in the hole just like that because we use money orders. Then my dad calling and saying he wasn't able to make it out to visit like planned. To much in one week if you ask me. But it's in the past and there isn't anything I can do about it. So it's a new week. Today has been full of running around taking care of things. I have two more phone calls to make and I will be done with all my work for the day. And I hope the rest of the week turns out okay.
In other things Tyler and me are going to start going to a mommy and me swim class that the YMCA has. I am looking forward to it. I think he will really enjoy it. And maybe I can meet some moms and make friends too. Tyler is 11 months old today. In one month he will be 1! I can not believe it. I have no choice but to order his birthday stuff. I have put it off as long as I could. And here is my baby.

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

He has grown so much. Hope he is feeling much better and that your week goes much better than last week. Will we see you at convention?

d_lhays said...

Thanks. Yes, we will see ya at convention. He is doing better.