CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Better Week

So things are going way better this week. And I am so thankful for that. I have got a lot of things done already. I got Tyler's birthday invitations designed and just need to get them printed. Got all the decorations picked out and in the shopping cart and will order tonight when hubby goes threw it with me. We are now down to one nursing feeding right before bed. That's gonna be the tough one. But we will tackle that after convention. I still need to finish up house work. But that is a never ending job with an 11 month old. Speaking of the 11 month old. He is getting closer and closer to walking. He will take five steps here and there. And spends most of his days standing or finding something to climb. He helps in laundry by climbing into the dryer and throwing the cloths out of it. Not my idea of helping.
I need go to the store and get him some books and toys that he can play with for convention. I am a bit scared of how he is going to act. He is so used to being free that wrangling him at convention is not going to be fun. Any idea's for that?

3 comments:

cokelady said...

Wow, he is SO CUTE! I can see you AND Derek in him in that first picture. Amazing how quickly he's growing up! I hope Convention goes smoothly for you and you are abundantly blessed. :-)

Jamey said...

Great Pics! He is soo stinking cute. As for ideas for convention well just make sure you have new things for him to do and a few different choices. Dont give him everything at once but one or so at a time that way when he gets bored with that you can give him something different. Maybe different little snacks as well. Other than that your on your own kid! Ha! JK
Love ya

Grace & Co said...

Where did you get your background?! I love it!

Your boy is so stinkin' adorable!