CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Check's Off The List

Tyler is no longer nursing during the day. We are right on schedule. I really want to get him broke by his first birthday. It is so bitter sweet. As I know the days are coming to end of him needing me and only me in that area. *sniff sniff* But on the other side, it has allowed him to be able to stay with family and not need me. And me get a little mommy time. Another check off the list. Derek is done with his school books!! Now we are praying we will get moved somewhere for he can get his last 500 work experience hours. Then we will be done,and hope to move back home. If he gets moved soon we could be home by Thanksgiving. I still have along list of things waiting to be checked off but only time will make that happen. But this week I have to work on getting 1.Tyler's pictures taken 2.Order his birthday decirations 3.Clean and get the guest room ready for my Dad 4.Go fishing with my boys=)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aww.. sad. as crazy as it is some days, i am going to miss that closeness with caleb. sigh... they do grow so fast.

horray for getting this checked off!

i know you can't wait to get back into YOUR home!

Momma Tammi said...

Sounds like a mom with a plan...a busy mom at that. Glad to hear that Derek has finally finished his studies...hope those 500 hours fly by quickly.

Jessa Stephens said...

I know you don't know me, but I read your blog from time to time. =) It's been neat to read what a new mom feels like.

YAY! For you guy's that Derek is done with his studies!! Exciting! I'm sure it'll be great to move back home.

Btw, I like the new look!