CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Safe To Say

Spring is here?! We have been in the 60's-70's the past few weeks. Windows have been open nearly ever day. I love it. Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons. I have enjoyed being outside playing with Tyler. Being able to take Mishka on her walk without freezing to death. Even though I think she would rather have it cold. I have even been able to sit outside while Tyler plays in his corn box and read a book. Only thing I am not loving is allergies already. Whatever is blooming I wish it would just die already! Tyler and I have been sneezing are heads off all week:-/ I am afraid its going to be a really bad year for allergies.  Other then that I am ready to start planing camping trips, go fishing, swim, be out on the boat, yard sales and the list goes on. 

No comments: