CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Picky

I am officially out of lunch ideas for Tyler. The three things he does eat he is getting burnt out on. I have been trying new things here and there but it just ends up being a waste. I am getting very frustrated! He will eat ramon noodles, fried rice(one certain brand only) and salisbury steak.  The list I have tried for lunch is mac and cheese, corn dogs, peanut butter and jelly, sandwiches, nachos, pizza, chicken nuggets, fish sticks,  spaghetti Os, grilled cheese, grilled chicken, hamburgers, and the list counties. He does eat whatever vegetable I put with it but doesn't get full just off that. So after lunch he wants to snack the whole time up till dinner time. I am trying to find a website with kid lunch ideas but haven't came across any. He eats fresh fruit for his snacks and also gets a package of fruit snacks, eats veggie crackers or goldfish snacks.  So any help, tips, or meal ideas is welcome. I'm all out.

No comments: