CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 6, 2012

Family

I got to see my grandma and and two uncles yesterday as they were driving threw to go to Arkansas. Got to visit with them for a couple hours. It was nice getting to see them. Now my dad is headed here to come visit for the week. Talk about being lucky.  It has been so nice getting to see my dad so often.  He has definitely stepped up since we have not be able to make it to Colorado since May 2011.  I so hope we can go out there this summer though.  So this week will be busy with Tyler and his Papaw playing. If the weather stays nice maybe a trip to the zoo and parks. And we can do the aquarium the day its not so warm.   I love when family comes to visit. But I am already not looking forward to the goodbye:-/ It will no doubt be hard like last time.

No comments: