CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Whole House

To CLEAN. Boy did I not miss that.lol So now that I am living at home, I am finding the house hold chores to be the most difficult thing ever. Add a 1 year and it is impossible. I can have the living room picked up spotless and move to the kitchen to clean go back to the living room and total tornado. And the toy's! I am almost sure they multiply by night. Oh well I love being at *HOME* and would not want it any other way. I also love getting to be around family and people threw out the week. It makes a long day go fast.  This weekend is gonna be a full one. As we are trying to get everything  unpacked and reorganized. Dressers need to be moved. Bags need to be unpacked.  Crib needs lowered.  And the list goes on.  And with all that. Christmas shopping needs to be started. I have all the nieces and nephews. But have zero for Tyler or Derek. But I am clam and not stressed a bit.

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

I can't imagine what it's going to be like when Zoe gets older. I struggle as it is to keep my house tidy and she isn't even crawling yet!

I'm so glad you're in a home again! What a relief!