CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Girls Night

So I had my first girls night since having my son 16 and a half months ago. I didn't know what to do with my self. The hour drive to town I keep turning and looking for my baby. It was sad. I was away from my baby for 6 plus hours. After I got adjusted to him not being there, time flew. I had a great time. Autumn had a red white and black tea party! We all got dressed up meet at her place ate way to much desert foods, coffee, and tea. We shared Christmas reading then played games and talked the rest of the evening. I think once on month girls night is gonna be in order from now on.

2 comments:

Tammy K. said...

The firt time is always the hardest . Over night is hard the first time also. I did that in October when I went to ladies Retreat. And I was two states away from him. That was hard, but he was with his daddy and Sam is a great dad So that made it easier. I am sure you ahd fun at your first girls night out in OK. YEA!!!

Grace & Co said...

Paul took Zoe with him when he ran to the grocery store while I did last minute cleaning before company came. It was way too quiet, but I realized I got A LOT done while they were gone!

I'm so glad you had fun! I'm so jealous!