CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Teeth Teeth Teeth!

10 to be exact. Tyler has been teething none stop. He got two teeth while at the Assembly. With a 104 fever for four of the days=/ Then over this past weekend he was running fever again and last night I was looking in his mouth and saw that his molars had broke threw. So maybe he will get a brake before more start to come in. He is a trooper though. I still sit and think how lucky I am to have such a great baby. He has never been a hard baby. Always easy going and good. I am truly blessed. So with all the teeth coming in comes the next goal for us. Getting ride of the pacifier. Which I think is going to be the hardest thing to deal with. Of course I thought breaking him from nursing was gonna be the killer. But it showed to be easy. ( For him anyway. It broke my heart)  So we shall see. He is really attached to the plug so it does scare me. I mean we have had to stop at walmart in the middle of a trip to buy new plugs because his was lost. And I carry at least 4 with me where ever we go. If he gets hurt that's the only thing to help it all go away. Has to have it for naps and bedtime. So ya

6 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Love the pic of Tyler under the pier with his name written in the sand! Must be nice to have a baby that cuts teeth so easily...my two constantly let me know they did NOT enjoy being in pain while cutting theirs.

Grace & Co said...

Where in the world do you get your backgrounds for your blog? I need to know! :)

I think the beach pictures of Tyler are absolutely adorable! He looks like he is such a happy baby.

I hope the teething process goes well- as well as can be expected for the poor baby.

Tammy K. said...

pacifier. AH yes. That is my goal for my son too. He loves it when he naps and in the car. I am a little scared too. WE can do it together Lee.

Heather said...

I thought the paci was gonna be a killer for Ashton too and it wasn't all that bad. Am very thankful Jayce never went for it though!

d_lhays said...

I get my backgrounds from blogger. It's under the designs on the dashbord thing. I just happen to come across it one day when trying to figure the layout thing out.

Tammy Yes WE can do it! (can we?)

d_lhays said...
This comment has been removed by the author.