CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Moving

Yep we are yet again moving. This time to Lawrence, KS. Which is 20min from Topeka. Lawrence is also where KU is. Wahoo another college town. NOT. Derek will start there Tuesday. I checked rent up there ya right. I about hit the floor. The cheapest I found was 1200 a month for a 1br 1ba apartment. So as I was talking to mom she told me that I could have her motor home. So it looks like Derek and I will be going out to Colorado this weekend to look at it and fix it up. If it will work for us. It is going to be a huge change for us. I'm not sure what to do or think. It is a new chapter of our crazy life so we shall see. The only thing that is good about any of this is Derek should be done by November. The job he will be moving to will give him 40 hours a week hot time. I am praying it will go by fast and we can live in such a little space. You never know what life will throw at you. So here is our  home to be. I know I can tough up and handle it. I just hope Tyler will be able to. We will just have to start spending all are time outside playing. I can't get the movie RV out of my head. lol Oh life!



3 comments:

Netty said...

Oh! We lived in a travel trailer for several months and we were beginning to really like it before we moved! Braden and I stayed in one for a month this summer. He loved it!
Praying for ya!

Tammy K. said...

You can do it Lee. The upside of a motor home is you don't have to worry about neighbors. At least you get to be with Derek and he is not in Iraq or something crazy like that. I will pray the job will be done in Nov and you can start a new chapter of life. I know its hard, but you have a beautiful son and a great husband.

Tammy K. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.