CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Moving

So Derek came home Thursday and said we are moving. We had two days to get everything packed and moved down to Oklahoma.  It has been crazy.  I need a month to get things in order but I only have a week to do it before company comes and stays for Tyler's birthday. I have to combine things to furnish two houses in one. It is scary. But I'm just gonna do my best and it will have to work.  We got moved to Manhattan, KS. Where we hope Derek will get his hot time fast and we will be done and moved back home by Christmas.  Bad thing about it all is we are going to be staying back in hotels until we see if is going to be stable enough to get a house or apartment.  So please help me pray things will work out. I don't think I could live in a hotel with a 1 year. It was hard with just me and Derek so I can't even think of how hard it would be on him. I don't want to have to eat out every night and not have a home cooked meal for my son or us.  The stress right now is a killer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, LeAnndra! My heart goes out to you-- I can only imagine how hard this time is, not feeling settled and like you don't have a place of your own... Moving is awful, but having one move after another is even worse.

Praying that the stress goes down...

Jessa Stephens said...

LeAnndra, I can't even imagin.... I'm praying for you!! That God will give you His perfect peace in all of the craziness. *hugs*