CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's Done!

My baby has grown up. He is completely weaned. Never put up a fight. It was the easiest thing. (for him) I think I was the delay of it actually. I cried the first night. Then the second. I can not believe it. Just like that it's over. I knew I wanted him weaned by his first birthday but 14 days early? And just saying 14 days till his birthday makes me cry. I have got to get it together before his party. His decorations came in the mail yesterday. We have went and looked at cakes but still are not sure for that. Then this weekend we will be doing his shopping. I still have no clue what to get him. What does a 1 year old really need? If it was up to me I would just buy him cloths, but to Derek that is a big no! It has to be toys all around. So we shall see what we end up with.

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

I can't imagine my daughter, even though she isn't born yet, turning a year old! I know I would be emotional as well. I'm sure Derek will have a hay day buying his son toys. What a fun time!