CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 1 In Motel

I am about to die! When we checked into the room last night I was in shock. We have had to stay in motels a lot with this line of work and schooling my husband does. The longest time being 9 months. (the whole 9 months i was pregnant might i add) But for some reason it hit me harder then ever. I feel like I am confined and can't breath in this thing they call a room. We can't get a rent place because this job is only gonna last for 6 weeks. Then you guessed it another move. *pulling hair out*  So I am going to try and get threw this week then I think Tyler and me are gonna just stay in Oklahoma at home. I don't want to be apart from my husband but I feel that it will be the best for my son. But at the same time not.  It is a hard choice. Being I hate staying at home by myself. I know my son and I are going to miss Derek like you can't believe.  But it's not stable. It's not fair to my son to be in a small motel room eating out every meal. Not having all his things. At the same time it's not right for him not to get to see his daddy every day. Or for him not to be able to play with his daddy. Have him sing and kiss him goodnight. And so on. What to do? I could stay a week at home stay a week on the road. But again soooo not stable. To up and down. Thank you ladies for all your prayers. And please keep them coming.

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

What a pickle...we'll be praying that the two of you make the best decision for your family...not an easy one to make.

Unknown said...

sooo hard. being apart from his daddy would be hard, but sometimes it has to be done. Micah has had to leave for weeks due to Coast Guard and for the longest time it looked as though he was going to be sent to the Gulf for 90 days. It would have been hard, but you manage.

Some ways to get through is have them talk on the phone EVERY NIGHT. Put it on speakerphone. Let them say their bedtime prayers together. If you have the capability, do video chat. Show Tyler pictures. Talk about "Daddy" to keep his memory fresh.

Praying for you in this situation.:)

Anonymous said...

stay with your husband, your little boy is only a year old, he will survive, he needs his dad, more than he needs his stuff!