CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What 9 Months!

That's how old my baby is! Time sure does fly. It has been the best nine months. I love my baby so much. He is now crawling. Getting into everything. Eating everything. His favorite thing being fried rice and sesame chicken from Osaka. Each day is something new. The other day he some how got into the bathroom and got his shampoo off the tub opened it and dumped it all out onto the floor. All in seconds. He loves going outside for walk or just sitting on the grass. He has went fishing with us a couple of times and did really good. He took his first step on Sunday. Which almost made me cry. He walks holding on to everything. And he has this stand up toy that he uses as a walker. So I can go on and on but wont. That's all the highlights. This is the first week of his life.
This is him now!

No comments: