CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Excited =)

So yesterday evening hubby and I sat down and planned out what days we will taking off for the Assembly. We decided we would take some extra days and make it a mini family vacation as well. So we will spend a few days site seeing! We bought plane tickets last night. It doesn't get anymore set in stone then that. We got the room booked and all we have left is to get a rental car. I am super happy we are finally getting to go. We haven't been able to go the past few years for different reasons, but this year we are going. I am a little scared though. Flying with a one year old:/ I can see the peoples faces as we board the plan now. lol Also they didn't have any non stop flights so we have one stop. Which if it was like last time we are never gonna be able to make it. But none the less still super excited.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome! where are ya'll going?

Tammy K. said...

I will have a one yr old on the plane too. The stop will actually be nice with a one yr old. I am so glad your getting to go to the assmebly and I get to meet your son.

Grace & Co said...

Paul and I are praying about going this year as well. It will be the first time in YEARS it seems! And we will be traveling with a very new baby. Ha! We'll see how it goes.

Netty said...

We'll be flying with a one year old too! Ha! They'll be several one year old babies at the assembly this year! Lol!
I can't believe Tyler has 3 teeth! That is great. He and Braden where born on the same day and poor Braden is still trying to cut his first tooth.

d_lhays said...

Meg- We are flying into Charlotte but still trying to plan where we will go from there.

Tam- A stop would be nice if it wasn't for 45min. It is going to be a mad dash threw the airport with a 1 year old. So glad we will get to see you and meet your little guy!

Grace- I hope you gys get to go. It's been years since we have been able to go to.

Nett- Yes there will be. I thought Tyler was never gonna cut a tooth. He stared teething at 3months and didn't get his first till 7 months. Of course I wish now he didn't have them because of nursing.lol But I hear the longer it takes them to come in the better.